Keep vital services available to those who need them most.
We ride and raise to support two world-class organizations, who have adapted to serving our community through the COVID-19 crisis:
This year, TogetheRide is pledging to ride 1.2 million miles and raise $5,000,000 in critical funds to support San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center.
San Francisco AIDS Foundation is offering onsite clinical services for those who need emergency PrEP, PEP, HIV medication or STI treatment, as well as providing virtual support groups, counseling, and case management to our senior populations, people who use substances, and people living with and affected by HIV.
As a first-responder for our community, the Los Angeles LGBT Center is providing direct support to LGBT seniors and youth, including housing and meals, and continues to provide uninterrupted HIV and AIDS medical care along with virtual support for mental health care and social networking groups.
Your donations help secure services for people living with, and at risk for HIV.
Check out some of the incredible work these two organizations are doing to combat the ongoing HIV crisis:
- $3,000 helps us reduce HIV transmission among people who inject drugs by providing sterile syringes and disposing of them properly.
- $2,000 provides a scholarship for one community member to go to Washington, D.C., and advocate for HIV funding and services.
- $1,000 links one person living with HIV to housing.
- $15,000 provides comprehensive sexual health services, including HIV and STI tests, treatment, education, and counseling to 100 clients.
- $10,000 covers 3 months of psychosocial case management for 300 patients.
- $5,000 covers a full year of laboratory testing for 11 patients.